Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Darly Senecal Baptiste <ds...@gmail.com> on 2014/06/06 21:38:55 UTC

[users] Re: Basic Login as domain\username

Hi Community :

Let's forget about NTLM module. It is a way to perform a Rewrite username?
Like using mod_rewrite?

Thanks

Re: [users] Re: Basic Login as domain\username

Posted by Darly Senecal Baptiste <ds...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

I was able to implement and to change the incoming username and to update
it for real login. A new perl module has to be written

Here is the  perl code:

sub handler
> {
>   my $r = shift;
>   my $c = $r->connection;
>
>   my $auth_header = $r->headers_in->get('Authorization') || '';
>   my $credentials = (split / /, $auth_header)[-1] || '';
>   my ($username,$password) = split /:/,MIME::Base64::decode($credentials),
> 2;
>
>   if (defined($username) && ( $username =~ /^([A-Za-z]+\\)/))
>   {
>     my @usr_parts = (split /\\/,$username);
>     $username = lc($usr_parts[1]);
>   }
>   return DECLINED unless $username;
>   $credentials = MIME::Base64::encode(join(':',$username,$password));
>   $r->headers_in->set(Authorization =>"Basic $credentials");
>   #Procced to login to the system.
>   return OK;
> }
> 1;

Then at Apache conf file, you need to mention the module name of the code

Regards

On Wed, Jun 11, 2014 at 2:08 PM, Darly Senecal Baptiste <dsenecalb@gmail.com

Posted by Darly Senecal Baptiste <ds...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Eric Covener <co...@gmail.com>.