Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Jered Myers <je...@maplewoodsoftware.com> on 2010/09/30 20:49:37 UTC

Wicket Rich Text Editor with YUI 2

  We are looking for someone to make a Rich Text Editor using Wicket and
YUI 2.  We are looking to make the editor easy to work with on the Java
side (e.g. simple configuration of the toolbar via Java).  Its basic
implementation if very javascript heavy and we want to be able to
manipulate the control in a "Wicket" manner (e.g. see DatePicker), so
that it can be used as easily as Wicket's TextArea.  The job, with the
full details, is posted on RentACoder at
http://www.vworker.com/RentACoder/misc/BidRequests/ShowBidRequest.asp?lngBidRequestId=1507539.

--
Jered Myers
Maplewood Software