Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Branko Čibej <br...@xbc.nu> on 2004/05/01 20:43:53 UTC

Re: svn commit: r9595 - in trunk: . build/win32

djh@tigris.org wrote:

>Author: djh
>Date: Sat May  1 10:42:36 2004
>New Revision: 9595
>
>Added:
>   trunk/build/win32/vc6-build.bat.in
>Modified:
>   trunk/INSTALL
>Log:
>Update the instructions for building Subversion on the Win32 platform
>and add sample build batch file for Win32 build.
>
>The new instructions are split into sections which describe what is needed,
>how to prepare the files (unpacking, environment etc.) and how to actually
>build the binaries with all available options turned on.
>
>Patch by Martin Tomes with tweaks by Jon Foster and me.
>
>   * INSTALL
>     Update Win32 build instructions for trunk.
>   * build\win32\vc6-build.bat.in
>     Implements section E.4 'Building the Binaries' of INSTALL for Win32

Wonderful! The lesson I learned here is that procrastination does pay
off -- if I keep putting things off, someone else will do them for me.
Don't you just love open source projects? :-)

-- Brane

Re: svn commit: r9595 - in trunk: . build/win32

Posted by "D.J. Heap" <dj...@shadyvale.net>.
Branko Čibej wrote:
[snip]

> Wonderful! The lesson I learned here is that procrastination does pay
> off -- if I keep putting things off, someone else will do them for me.
> Don't you just love open source projects? :-)
>
> -- Brane

Heh, yes I do...and since I can't remember saying it before, I'd like to
thank all the contributors to this project -- it is invaluable.

DJ