Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2011/01/02 21:56:48 UTC

[Tapestry Wiki] Trivial Update of "Tapestry41AjaxSupport" by BobHarner

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Tapestry Wiki" for change notification.

The "Tapestry41AjaxSupport" page has been changed by BobHarner.
The comment on this change is: outdated note.
http://wiki.apache.org/tapestry/Tapestry41AjaxSupport?action=diff&rev1=2&rev2=3

+ || NOTE: This is outdated information that applies only to Tapestry 4. For the current status of AJAX support in Tapestry, see http://tapestry.apache.org/ajax-javascript.html ||
+
  There have been a lot of perfectly valid concerns/questions/etc regarding where/how tapestry plans to provide ajax integration. Just yesterday I answered a private email to someone else outlining in very very slim terms what I hoped to do, but since we're all doing it now I suppose I can't procrastinate with a wiki page promise any longer..

  Firstly I would like to say that it is my very sincere hope that nothing going on here would be a suggestion that tapestry should be embracing any one component library over the other. Tacos has a great number of faults, as do other libraries I've seen. Not all are completely perfect, but a healthy community of varying implementations is what keeps us all honest :)