Posted to l10n@openoffice.apache.org by Pedro Albuquerque <pa...@gmail.com> on 2014/01/29 00:26:27 UTC

Pootle and KeyId

Hi,
is there a KeyID build in english available to download?
It would be great to match with Pootle!
Regards,
Pedro.

Re: Pootle and KeyId

Posted by Pedro Albuquerque <pa...@gmail.com>.
Em 29/01/2014 08:06, Andrea Pescetti escreveu:
> Pedro Albuquerque wrote:
>> is there a KeyID build in english available to download?
>> It would be great to match with Pootle!
>
> I see Herbert made "kid" (KeyID) builds available for Linux but not
> for Windows at
> http://people.apache.org/~hdu/developer-snapshots/snapshot/
>
> I don't know if there is a reason for this or if simply we must add
> "kid" to the Windows builds.

OK, thank you.
Regards,
Pedro

Re: Pootle and KeyId

Posted by Herbert Dürr <hd...@apache.org>.
On 29.01.2014 09:06, Andrea Pescetti wrote:
> Pedro Albuquerque wrote:
>> is there a KeyID build in english available to download?
>> It would be great to match with Pootle!
>
> I see Herbert made "kid" (KeyID) builds available for Linux but not for
> Windows at
> http://people.apache.org/~hdu/developer-snapshots/snapshot/
>
> I don't know if there is a reason for this or if simply we must add
> "kid" to the Windows builds.

Yes, this would suffice. I added the key-id builds for "my" platforms
and suggested the same for the Windows build. Other than considerations
about build time, disk space and upload time there were no strong
reasons against it. I'll suggest it again next time.

Herbert

Re: Pootle and KeyId

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.