Posted to dev@iotdb.apache.org by Jialin Qiao <qj...@mails.tsinghua.edu.cn> on 2020/12/20 13:37:55 UTC

new committer: Xinyu Tan

Hi,

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache IoTDB
has invited Xinyu to become a committer and we are pleased
to announce that he has accepted.

Being a committer enables easier contribution to the
project since there is no need to go via the patch
submission process. This should enable better productivity.

You could get the write-access of our repository by:

(1) Update your github id in: id.apache.org , also an email (anything to your apache email will forwart to this email).
(2) Accept the invitation in github to being a member of the apache group.
(3) Link your accounts via: git.apache.org (To lighten the third option MFA Status, you need to download Google Authenticator (Google 身份验证器) in your mobile)
(4) Sign in github by Google Authenticator
(5) Clone repository with ssh.

Welcome Xinyu!

Yours,
The Apache IoTDB PMC

Re: new committer: Xinyu Tan

Posted by Mark Liu <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi Xinyu,

Congratulations!
-----------------------------
Best,
Mark Liu

Benedict Jin <as...@apache.org> 于2020年12月21日周一 上午10:51写道:

Re: new committer: Xinyu Tan

Posted by 谭新宇 <10...@qq.com>.
Hi,
Thanks for your encouragement ! Hope the cluster version can be more stable and efficient under our efforts.

Best
—————
Xinyu Tan

Re: new committer: Xinyu Tan