Posted to dev@ode.apache.org by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com> on 2010/07/06 13:56:26 UTC

Where are the samples?

I've seen some references to
mvn:org.apache.ode.examples/ping-pong-bundle/1.3.4 in the karaf
deployment page, but those bundles are not available in central.
Maybe they should at least be provided from some known location ?

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: Where are the samples?

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
Ah, excellent.

FWIW, the karaf feature descriptor has some problems (i really hate
using the wrap bundle unless really necessary), so i'll create the
missing bundles in servicemix and create a new feature for ode in
smx4, with the plan to update the one in ode later on.

Re: Where are the samples?

Posted by Tammo van Lessen <tv...@gmail.com>.
Hi Guillaume,

Tammo van Lessen - http://www.taval.de