Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Ben Laurie <be...@algroup.co.uk> on 1999/09/11 21:48:36 UTC

Arrrrg!

Right, so this totally painless move to a new repository has, in the
last 24 hours, required me to rewrite emacs-style from scratch and has
(partially) vapourised the -D option without any history of why.

Great.

Who's going to bring it back, and where did the history go?

Cheers,

Ben.

--
http://www.apache-ssl.org/ben.html