Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by sascha <sa...@assbach.de> on 2002/07/23 10:04:10 UTC

avoid table splitting

If a table does not fit on a page cause it starts near the end of the page,
can i add a page-break="before"- in condition of that? the table is actually
split in the half ...

Sascha

Re: avoid table splitting

Posted by sascha <sa...@assbach.de>.
ok, thank you! :-)

Posted by Florence Deforge <fl...@europe.planete-inter.fr>.

space after

Posted by sascha <sa...@assbach.de>.
I have an Input with serveral paragraphs like <par>.....</par>
transformed into <fo:block>....</fo:block>
if there is a <par/> there should be like "one line" space between the
preceding and the next paragraph
fop inserts a <fo:block/> - but there is unfortunately no space ....

what am i doing wrong?
do you need to see my code? there's a lot of content in between so i didn't
post it by now.

Sascha

Re: avoid table splitting

Posted by sascha <sa...@assbach.de>.