Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Marlene Cote <mc...@juniper.net> on 2009/08/12 18:54:25 UTC

FW: Wcng?

Can someone give me more details about WC-NG please?

---------------------
Regards;
Marlene Cote
10 Technology Park Drive
Westford, MA 01886
Phone #:1-978-589-0612
Fax #:1-978-589-0064
 "Excellence, can be attained if you...
 Care more than others think is wise....
 Risk more than others think is safe....
 Dream more than others think is practical....
 Expect more than others think is possible."

Posted by Greg Stein <gs...@gmail.com>.
The library that manages the files on the client. All those ".svn"
directories that you see. They contain the metadata and pristine
copies of the files you've checked out. We're revamping how that stuff
is managed, based on the past nine years of experience.

http://subversion.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=462&dsMessageId=2383034

RE: Wcng?

http://subversion.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=462&dsMessageId=2383022

Re: Wcng?