Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by John Patterson <de...@hotmail.com> on 2004/02/06 09:56:23 UTC

Real domain name required for sender address

Hi,

Why do I get this message:

553 5.5.4 <jo...@localhost>... Real domain name required for sender address

even though this is commented out:

         <!--
         <mailet match="SenderInFakeDomain" class="ToProcessor">
            <processor> spam </processor>
         </mailet>
         -->

Thanks,

John.

Re: Real domain name required for sender address

Posted by John Patterson <de...@hotmail.com>.
Cheers, that was indeed the problem.

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.