Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Matthieu DELAHAIS <de...@yahoo.fr> on 2003/01/27 16:11:18 UTC

Portlet "Change the language"

Hi all,

First, I thank very much the person who help me to
understand where the language is determined.
Second, I'm tying to change the language with the
portlet "Change the Language". But, when I click on
another language (ES, DE, EN...), nothing appends. Is
there something to configure before using these
portlet.
Thank you very much in advance.

Matthieu

Re: Portlet "Change the language"

Posted by Massimiliano Dessi <ma...@gruppoatlantis.com>.
Jetspeed use l10n to change the language,
in the portlet .vm (Velocity),
you found  $l10n.variableName in the velocity portlet.
Jetspeed substitute variableName with the variableName in the
JetspeedLocalizatio_language(it, en ,es,jp, fr de, ..).properties
if the variableName don't exist and if the portlet don't use this system,
the content of the portlet
can't change the language because the content it's in the only language.

Scuse me for my bad english

Massimiliano Dessì

Posted by Matthieu DELAHAIS <de...@yahoo.fr>.
It works! Thank you very much!