Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Bob Morley <rm...@emforium.com> on 2009/08/05 16:35:43 UTC

Request slight modification to best practices doc

http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBADMIN/OFBiz+Contributors+Best+Practices

There are some examples of how to create a patch in this document, but those
examples show an extension of ".diff".  I realize that in the document it
indicates we should use ".patch" extension (and the JIRA ticket # for the
filename).  It would be a nice slight modification to change those examples
to use the standard convention.  (Part of this is my fault as I did not read
the document in detail until last night and just scanned through to the
examples).

Re: Request slight modification to best practices doc

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
This is done now, thanks for the suggestion.

Jacopo