Posted to photark-dev@incubator.apache.org by Suhothayan Sriskandarajah <su...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/22 17:26:44 UTC

library for ipenID integration

hi,

i thought of using OpenID4Java library[1] for the project "Integrate
OpenID with PhotArk".

This library allows us to enable OpenID  for Java webapps

it is licensed under Apache v2
it has Identity Provider and it is openID 2.0 Compatible

i believe this would be fine for PhotArk.

if you have any other suggestions please let me know.

[1]http://code.google.com/p/openid4java/

Regards
Suho

Re: library for ipenID integration

Posted by Avdhesh Yadav <av...@avdheshyadav.com>.
Hi,

Yes photark should be lightweight. Dependencies are scary things and we
should avoid using heavy libs which has lot of dependencies.dyuproject seems
to good and lightweight lib.Online demo[1] also available.

[1]http://dyuproject.appspot.com/

--
Avdhesh Yadav
http://www.avdheshyadav.com