Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Harmeet Singh <hs...@pillardata.com> on 2007/10/12 20:57:05 UTC

Re: Problems with Persistent Messages

Karthik

You may have already resolved this issue by now. But I'll respond to this
for the benifit of others who may face the same issue.
To make ActiveMQ4.1.x and ActiveMQ4.2 work successfully with JBoss, replace
the spring-2.0.jar file in activemq-ra.rar directory with an earlier
version. I replaced mine with spring-1.2.6.jar and was able to get my
installation work.

Thanks
Harmeet

I was not able to configure ActiveMQ4.2 to integrate it with JBoss . I
followed the same set of steps to integrate ActiveMQ with JBoss and i get an
exception "IllegalStateException : could not find Implementation for 2.0".I
faced the same problem with ActiveMQ4.1 also .Is there something missing in
the instructions in
http://devzone.logicblaze.com/site/integrating-apache-activemq-with-jboss.html.
Or is it because i took the wrong release and worked on that(If that is the
case can you give me the exact release/link  i should be taking to start all
that again ).If i am doing the wrong set of steps please elaborate on what
exactly has to be followed to achieve the goal.