Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by to...@gmail.com on 2009/10/12 21:04:18 UTC

Re: Convert form(XML)to FTL

Hi Anil,

   Conversion of form widget in FTL is not a good approach until and unless
it is not required, so I would suggest you to understand how form widgets
work,You can easily understand, just go through some example of forms.

And also read this cook book to under stand form widget
http://www.opensourcestrategies.com/ofbiz/ofbiz_form_widget_cookbook.txt

Hope it will help you.

On Fri, Sep 18, 2009 at 12:52 PM, Anil Sharma <an...@olivetech.net> wrote:

> Hello Guys,
>
> I am facing problem understanding form. I am planning to convert this forms
> into FTL.Can any one please tell me the process to convert forms into ftl
> and is this a good idea?
>
> Thanks,
> Anil Sharma

Anil Soni