Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by Eldad Yamin <el...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/31 13:39:35 UTC

HowTo setup of 2.1 for development

Hi,
I'd like contribute to OM and therefore, I'll need a working dev
environment.
It will be great if you can point me to instructions on how to do so (it
will be best if I can use the 2.0 VM and upgrade it to 2.1 and release a
new VM for beta testing)

Those are the features I'd like to add meanwhile

   - Recording - start/stop buttons
   - Recording notifier - notify an external API when a recording is ready
   (to ease integration)
   - Fix video playing issue - when a user play&remove a video - the last
   video frame will remain, it will disappear only after refreshing the
   browser.
   - make the video movable (like other contents)

So it will be great if you can point me to where should I start,
Thanks!

Re: HowTo setup of 2.1 for development

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
http://openmeetings.apache.org/BuildInstructions.html