Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Graeme Pyle <gr...@raspberry.co.za> on 2005/04/21 12:59:05 UTC

Good-looking UI examples

Hi all,

Has anyone built a really nice-looking MyFaces app (with bevelled tabs,
shadows, colour-fades, etc, etc)?

Personally, I don't care about looks, but this is something that will be
important for an upcoming project, and I just want to show my collegues
that it can be done.

Links, or screenshots (or code and stylesheets :-) would be appreciated.
Perhaps we can add "showcase" section to the MyFaces web site?

Cheers,
Graeme

Re: Good-looking UI examples

Posted by "Kito D. Mann" <km...@virtua.com>.
Graeme,

Check out the "In the Trenches" series at JSF Central
(http://www.jsfcentral.com/trenches) -- you can see some screen shots, and
links to live applications.

At 06:59 AM 4/21/2005, you wrote:
>Hi all,
>
>Has anyone built a really nice-looking MyFaces app (with bevelled tabs,
>shadows, colour-fades, etc, etc)?
>
>Personally, I don't care about looks, but this is something that will be
>important for an upcoming project, and I just want to show my collegues
>that it can be done.
>
>Links, or screenshots (or code and stylesheets :-) would be appreciated.
>Perhaps we can add "showcase" section to the MyFaces web site?
>
>Cheers,
>Graeme

Kito D. Mann
Author, JavaServer Faces in Action
http://www.JSFCentral.com - JSF FAQ, news, and info

Are you using JSF in a project? Send an e-mail to trenches@jsfcentral.com
and you could win a free copy of JavaServer Faces in Action!