Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Andrea Giammarchi <an...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/03 16:20:38 UTC

Question about cocoon 2.2 Dojo integration

Hello everybody,
   I'm interesting about next cocoon release and its Dojo toolkit
integration.
I wonder if there's some official documentation about that and if Dojo will
be integrated as Dojo.base and Dijit or not.

Thank you.

Re: Question about cocoon 2.2 Dojo integration

Posted by Grzegorz Kossakowski <gr...@tuffmail.com>.
Andrea Giammarchi napisał(a):
> I asked them because I suppose that "Dojo 0.9" will be available
> before official cocoon 2.2 release however I agree with You about last
> official/stable Dojo version.

You are free to contribute integration effort if you wish. Just submit
patches on JIRA, but before don't forget to discuss your ideas on dev list.

> Thank You.

No problem.

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski

Re: Question about cocoon 2.2 Dojo integration

Posted by Andrea Giammarchi <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Grzegorz Kossakowski <gr...@tuffmail.com>.

Posted by Andrea Giammarchi <an...@gmail.com>.
http://dojotoolkit.org/developer/dijit/notes/developer

So, I suppose cocoon will 2.2 use last Dojo release (no Base + Dijit),
right?

Thank you

Posted by Grzegorz Kossakowski <gk...@apache.org>.