Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Brian Yamabe <by...@gforcesystems.com> on 2000/10/02 23:30:27 UTC

TLD file -> Documentation

Does anyone know of a stylesheet or application that can transform a TLD
file into html or something similar to JavaDoc?
Thanks,
---Brian Yamabe

Re: TLD file -> Documentation

Posted by "Craig R. McClanahan" <Cr...@eng.sun.com>.
Brian Yamabe wrote:

> Does anyone know of a stylesheet or application that can transform a TLD
> file into html or something similar to JavaDoc?
> Thanks,
> ---Brian Yamabe

In the Struts framework (http://jakarta.apache.org/struts), I actually go
the other direction ... I take an XML document that is a slightly enriched
TLD and create both documentation and a "real" TLD from it.  Check out the
contents of the "src/doc" directory and, in particular, the
src/doc/stylesheets/struts.xsl and src/doc/stylesheets/tld.xsl stylesheets.

Craig McClanahan

                                    Applications to Tomcat