Posted to dev@synapse.apache.org by balaji hari <to...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/18 05:41:13 UTC

Re: Access to validation error message

Validation feature was working good with synapse build taken from svn on
9/25/2007. But it seems to be broken in oct - 9 / oct 12 build.

After executing on-fail mediator synapse is not sending the validation error
back. Instead it forwards the message to server configured in send mediator!

I have attached synapse configuration.

Balaji http://www.nabble.com/file/p13267546/websvc_raterank_validate.xml

asankha wrote:

> Hi Balaji
>
> We are targetting end of October as it stands now
>
> asankha
>
> balaji hari wrote:
>> Hi Ruwan,
>>
>> Great it works! Can we know the approximate release schedule for
>> Synapse1.1?
>>
>> Balaji
>>

>> Ruwan Linton wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Asankha,
>>>
>>> Thanks for pointing this out, but when I tried this, ERROR_MESSAGE
>>> property
>>> was not set on to the MC in the validate mediator failure.
>>>
>>> This is because the Validate mediator is handling the failure cases
>>> inside
>>> itself (not propagates out) and mediate using the onfail sequence in
>>> case

Posted by Ruwan Linton <ru...@gmail.com>.
Hi Balaji,

After deeply digging in to the issue, I have fixed this issue. Please see
the JIRA SYNAPSE-157 [1] for more details on this.

I have tried this issues on a slightly different configuration than yours,
so check this with your exact configuration and get back to me if there are
any issues..

[1] - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SYNAPSE-157

Thanks,
Ruwan