Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by José Antonio Sánchez <ge...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/04 12:54:03 UTC

[Axis2] Namespace mapping options

Hello, I'm using Axis2 1.2RC2 to create a service from wsdl using the
ant task and I have some xsd files that I want to map to some packages
and I want to use this script to generate some related services using
the same package names.
In Axis1 I could create a NsToPkg.properties file that I imported in
all my services with all my mappings but in Axis2 I see only two
possibilities:

- namespaceToPackages: I have to write a long string all in one line.
If I have 6 files to map, then the line becomes very very long and is
not portable to other projects and very error prone.

- externalMapping: I don't know what it does. I haven't found
documentation about that feature, about the file format that I have to
provide or about the elements I have to include. Some documentation
could be useful.

I'd like to ask if there is some new method in Axis2 1.2 that gets
mapping options from a external file or a more user friendly form to
pass that information to an ant task apart from the
namespaceToPackages attribute.

--
Regards.
José Antonio Sánchez