Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by vi...@verizon.com on 2003/04/09 22:32:19 UTC

backgroud position

Hai,
  I need to specify the backgorund position in co-ordinate like "110,0".It
is giving me an error.
 I believe I am specifying the co-ord wrong.Could you i also do the same
for text-align.

Thanks
Vikram

Re: backgroud position

Posted by Jeremias Maerki <de...@greenmail.ch>.
Looking at the spec the format would rather be:
background-position="2cm 2cm"

The problem is that background-position is not implemented yet. See
http://xml.apache.org/fop/compliance.html

You didn't read the error message, did you? :-)
> [ERROR] property - "background-position" is not implemented yet.

Try using a table with the first column blind just for indentation.

On 09.04.2003 22:32:19 vikram.x.kondadasula wrote:
>   I need to specify the backgorund position in co-ordinate like "110,0".It
> is giving me an error.
>  I believe I am specifying the co-ord wrong.Could you i also do the same
> for text-align.

Jeremias Maerki