Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Herrick, Mike" <mi...@mentorg.com> on 2003/05/02 05:45:15 UTC

Doc Style WSDL with Facets

Ok, JAX-RPC says that facets are optional ... I'm using a doc lit service and am using WSDL2Java to generate things ...

Do I have any options if I want facet support? I tried just feeding a WSDL to Axis that had facets in the schema but it got pissed ... it let me generate which was encouraging, but it puked when I tried to look at the WSDL via Axis (i.e., click on the WSDL href).

Could I use other bindings? Would Castor help? Could I use JAXB?

Or do I have to feed Axis a basic schema and then deserialize server side and validate the XML String against the schema by myself?

Looking for options.

Thanks!

Mike