Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Titus Barik <ti...@barik.net> on 2005/05/23 23:49:27 UTC

logic:iterate multiple collections

Hi all,

Let's say I have two collections, A, and B. Is there a way to iterate
over multiple collections with something like logic:iterate?

i.e

<logic:iterate>
   ${rowA.name}
   ${rowB.value}
</logic:iterate>

--
Titus Barik (titus@barik.net)
http://www.barik.net

Re: logic:iterate multiple collections

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ja...@wendysmoak.com>.
From: "Titus Barik" <ti...@barik.net>

> Let's say I have two collections, A, and B. Is there a way to iterate
> over multiple collections with something like logic:iterate?

If you know they're the same size and in the same order, (should be the case
with List,) how about iterating over one with <c:forEach varStatus="status">
and using ${status.count} to address the second List.

Can you change the design?  If the items in both collections really belong
together, try to store them together so you don't have to jump through hoops
like this.

--
Wendy Smoak