Posted to dev@phoenix.apache.org by Peter Savage <go...@gmail.com> on 2016/02/29 02:39:15 UTC

Re: WELCOME to dev@phoenix.apache.org

Hello,

I’d like to find the test suit that is generating these data:

http://phoenix-bin.github.io/client/performance/latest.htm

I've looked all over the pheonix site, and in the github repo, but cannot
find the test suite.

Thanks,

Peter

Re: WELCOME to dev@phoenix.apache.org

Posted by Peter Savage <go...@gmail.com>.
Sorry about that. I will rectify my error.

Posted by James Taylor <ja...@apache.org>.
Hi Peter,