Posted to dev@whirr.apache.org by Andrew Bayer <an...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/17 23:25:39 UTC

[VOTE] Release Whirr version 0.8.0

This is the first release candidate for Apache Whirr, version 0.8.0.

It fixes the following issues:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12321649&styleName=Html&projectId=12311110

*** Please download, test and vote by the end of the workday (Pacific time)
on Wednesday, August 22.

Note that we are voting upon the source (tag), binaries are provided for
convenience.

Source and binary files:
http://people.apache.org/~abayer/whirr-0.8.0-candidate-0

Maven staging repo:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachewhirr-017

The tag to be voted upon:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/whirr/tags/release-0.8.0

Whirr's KEYS file containing PGP keys we use to sign the release:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/whirr/dist/KEYS

A.

Re: [VOTE] Release Whirr version 0.8.0

Posted by Andrew Bayer <an...@gmail.com>.
Also, should we be doing something in re: osgi in the release process at
https://cwiki.apache.org/WHIRR/how-to-release.html?

A.

Posted by Andrew Bayer <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Adrian Cole <ad...@jclouds.org>.
+1

tested the tar.gz on vcloud using an unreleased version of vblob.  no
issues (that weren't mine :P )

-A