Posted to user@spark.apache.org by pandees waran <pa...@gmail.com> on 2014/07/17 16:26:45 UTC

Equivalent functions for NVL() and CASE expressions in Spark SQL

Do we have any equivalent scala functions available for NVL() and CASE
expressions to use in spark sql?

Re: Equivalent functions for NVL() and CASE expressions in Spark SQL

Posted by Zongheng Yang <zo...@gmail.com>.
Hi Pandees,

Spark SQL introduced support for CASE expressions just recently and it
is available in 1.0.1. As for NVL(), I don't think we support it yet,
and if you are interested a pull request will be much appreciated!

Thanks,
Zongheng