Posted to dev@bookkeeper.apache.org by Yong Zhang <zh...@gmail.com> on 2022/04/01 01:41:08 UTC

Re: Cutting a release out of branch-4.14

Thank you very much!

Another question about the cherry-pick is, does the cherry-pick step
always handled by who merged the PR? And when a bug fix is merged,
looks like we rarely label to mark release to some minor version?

Yong

Posted by Nicolò Boschi <bo...@gmail.com>.
I cherry-picked all the commits marked with release-4.14.5 (
https://github.com/apache/bookkeeper/labels/release%2F4.14.5) except for
https://github.com/apache/bookkeeper/pull/2790 which requires another
review from Andrey.

After that, I will start the release process.

Nicolò Boschi

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.