Posted to dev@daffodil.apache.org by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de> on 2019/03/19 12:26:18 UTC

[General] Any plans for submitting anything to ApacheConNA?

Hi all,

just wanted to ask, if any of you are planning on submitting anything for ACNA2019 in Vegas this year?
I’m helping out with the IoT track and even if Daffodil isn’t directly aimed at IoT it’s doing a great job for PLC4X.
So was hoping on seeing a submission.

Chris

Re: [General] Any plans for submitting anything to ApacheConNA?

Posted by "Beckerle, Mike" <mb...@tresys.com>.
I am definitely planning to submit a topic.

We're doing some interesting things enhancing DFDL schemas to do unit-normalization so that the output from parsing is transformed from exactly what is in the data, to more useful units of measure that are directly application-usable.