Posted to dev@apisix.apache.org by wangyeliang <wa...@apache.org> on 2022/05/16 14:14:08 UTC

Countdown 3 days! Apache APISIX Summit Asia 2022 is about to Open!

Hello, guys

I'm Wang Yeliang, Committer of Apache APISIX.

Apache APISIX Summit Asia 2022 will start in three days, that is, May 20.

From API7.ai, Alibaba Cloud, Tencent Cloud, Tencentfly, WPS, xueqiu.com,
VMware Tanzu, Beeto, ZhuoMeng Technology, huya.com, upyun.com…… there will
bring the cutting-edge use and practical sharing of Apache APISIX.

In addition, There are more heavy guests to discuss open source basic
software, internationalization and ecological construction with you.

The conference is online, starting at 9:00 a.m. on May 20.

You can watch it on the official website of the conference:
*https://apisix-summit.org/
<https://apisix-summit.org/>*,  and  Conference poster address:
*https://docs.qq.com/doc/DUExWaFpFTHJUTXdp
<https://docs.qq.com/doc/DUExWaFpFTHJUTXdp>.*

I hope this summit can bring you a different experience. Thank you again
for your participation and support.

Thanks,
Github: Yeliang Wang <https://github.com/wang-yeliang>
Twitter: @WYeliang

Re: Countdown 3 days! Apache APISIX Summit Asia 2022 is about to Open!

Posted by Nicolas Frankel <ni...@api7.ai>.
Perfect, thanks a lot!

Posted by reese liu <re...@gmail.com>.
Hi Nicolas,