Posted to j-users@xerces.apache.org by Andrew Fleet <an...@iona.com> on 2003/05/05 19:21:16 UTC

RE: XMLGrammarBuilder NullPointerException

Thanks Elena,
   I've downloaded the files and recompiled, however on Windows 2000
the 'build jar' failes due to a missing file (error below). Is
manifest.xerces
missing from the src zip file, or does it have to be created my some other
mechaism?

Thanks,

Andy

file:C:/xerces/xerces-2_4_0/build.xml:250: Warning: Could not find file
C:\xerces\xerces-2_4_0\src\m
anifest.xerces to copy.