Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by "Veerman, Christiaan" <cv...@knowledgestorm.com> on 2006/02/09 17:54:35 UTC

Best Practice: JDK target for continuum and maven

I am requesting some input in regards to targetting a specific JAVA
compiler in Continuum for a specific continuum (maven) project.

Christiaan

****DISCLAIMER
The information contained in this e-mail and attachments, if any, is confidential and may be subject to legal privilege.  If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use, copy, distribute or disclose the e-mail and its attachment, or any part of its content or take any action in reliance of it.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please e-mail the message back to the sender by replying and then deleting it.  We cannot accept responsibility for loss or damage arising from the use of this e-mail or attachments, and recommend that you subject these to your virus checking procedures prior to use

Re: Best Practice: JDK target for continuum and maven

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.
Actually, projects can only use the same jdk than Continuum. In 1.1, you'll choose a different jdk
for project with continuum profiles.

Workarounds:
1- you can define source and target arguments in compiler plugin configuration for your projects
2- you can use forkmode on compile and test plugins

Emmanuel