Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by alessandro collina <a....@linergy.it> on 2017/07/14 07:28:03 UTC

maximun number of connection in continuos replicator mode

Hi guys,
I have machines with an application that uses couchdb as a database.
To have the cloud for this machine I thought I would use replication on
an external server.

Each machine will have its database on couchdb in the server.

Using the continuous replication, can I have a problem with a maximum
number of connections (hence the number of machines) that I can connect
to the server?

In general, you think of it as a good approach?

I'm using vers 1.6.

Thanks,

Sandro

--

Alessandro Collina
Research and Development

Tutto il materiale fornito da Linergy S.r.l. ha funzione puramente informativa e deve essere utilizzato solamente per gli scopi concordati con il Ricevente, il quale si impegna a non divulgare tale materiale a terze parti non previamente concordate e a non farne copie al di fuori dell'ambito definito dai suddetti scopi. Su richiesta di Linergy S.r.l., tale materiale dovrà essere restituito o distrutto. L'accettazione del materiale implica l'accettazione della presente clausola.

All the material provided by Linergy S.r.l. has a merely informative purpose, and it can be solely used within the tasks agreed with the Receiving Party, who is committed not to disclose such material to not previously agreed third parties, and not to make copies thereof unnecessary to pursue the above tasks. Upon request by Linergy S.r.l., such material shall be returned or destroyed. The reception of this material implies the acceptance of the present terms.