Posted to j-users@xerces.apache.org by Jason Rizer <ja...@yahoo.com> on 2001/05/23 22:26:38 UTC

What's wrong with this (small) snippet of code?

Hello.

Xerces is throwing a java.lang.NoSuchMethodError
exception at me and I can't figure out why.  The
offending snippet of code is as follows:

ElementImpl node = new ElementImpl( );
DocumentImpl m_node = new DocumentImpl( );
node = ((Document) m_node).importNode( node, deep );

The third line throws the exception, but I just can't
figure out what the problem is.  I'm using xerces
1.2.1.  Anyone know what my problem is?

-Jason