Posted to dev@annotator.apache.org by Randall Leeds <ra...@apache.org> on 2018/09/04 18:30:25 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] new committer: Gerben van den Broeke

Dear community,

The Project Management Committee for the Apache Annotator podling has
invited Gerben van den Broeke to become a committer and is pleased to
announced that Gerben has accepted.

Apache ID: gerben

Gerben has been closely involved in prototyping our current selector
implementations and has been part of the broader annotation community for
the past several years. I'm looking forward to having Gerben's help moving
Annotator forward.

On behalf of the Annotator PPMC, welcome, Gerben!

Re: [ANNOUNCE] new committer: Gerben van den Broeke

Posted by Benjamin Young <by...@bigbluehat.com>.
Welcome Gerben!

Thank you for everything you've done for this project from the side-lines and even before it began!

I'm glad you're now officially here, and I look forward to working with you more going forward.

Cheers!
Benjamin

--

http://bigbluehat.com/