Posted to api@openoffice.apache.org by varghese babu <kk...@live.com> on 2013/10/28 14:13:04 UTC

OpenOffice-writer

Hi,

    Could you please help me to know how  can i change the OpenOffice Writer style of the FONT COLOUR tab with my own style in scripting ?

Please consider as the earliest.

Thanks & Regards

Varghese

Re: OpenOffice-writer

Posted by Regina Henschel <rb...@t-online.de>.
Hi Varghese,

varghese babu schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> Could you please help me to know how  can i change the OpenOffice
> Writer style of the FONT COLOUR tab with my own style in scripting ?
>
> Please consider as the earliest.

If you will change properties for marked areas or at curson position,
you find a guide in
http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/DevGuide/Text/Formatting

A list of the programmatic style names is in
http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/API/Implementation_Details/Programmatic_StyleNames

If this is not what you are looking for, please describe your problem in
more details.

Kind regards
Regina