Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Jay D <ta...@yahoo.com> on 2004/02/17 14:17:23 UTC

Is disabling of mandatory field validation in response possible?

Have implemented a Java client for a web service on Legacy system using Axis 1.0.

Using Axis 1.0, we are fetching data from a legacy system. In the WSDL none of the elements are specified as nillable. However when the data comes from the Web Service some of the elements are blank. This results in deserialization error. Is there a way by which we can stop parsing null/empty data returned by web service?

Regards

Jay