Posted to user@kylin.apache.org by Sonny Heer <so...@gmail.com> on 2017/09/16 22:23:12 UTC

Kylin acl - ldap

Kylin versions is 1.6

Is there a way to give full access to a project?  Currently we are able to
give access to a project via ROLE in ldap, but that doesn't allow user to
sync/load hive tables (the blue buttons are missing).  Also unable to edit
model.  In order to give that permission we have to edit group to add
kylin-admins, but then user has full access to all projects.

Question:

when only allowing a custom ROLE access to projectA - shouldn't the user be
able to load tables/ edit models?

Thanks

Re: Kylin acl - ldap

Posted by Sonny Heer <so...@gmail.com>.
Any updates on this issue?  Has it been fixed in later versions?  we are on
1.6

Re: Kylin acl - ldap

Posted by Li Yang <li...@apache.org>.

Re: Kylin acl - ldap