Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Jason Smith <jh...@iriscouch.com> on 2013/02/11 06:43:27 UTC

[MERGE] 1677-feature-query_server_log_file

See COUCHDB-1677. This is a feature for an optional secondary log file
which is basically the output of JavaScript log() functions.

No tests; I did not see any log etap log tests. However some of the
JavaScript _log tests exercise (some of) this code.

Documented the existence of _config/log/query_server_file and the ability
to fetch /_log/query_server

Please check my code. Thank you.

--
Iris Couch

Re: [MERGE] 1677-feature-query_server_log_file

Posted by Jan Lehnardt <ja...@apache.org>.
+1