Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Guenter Knauf <ef...@gmx.net> on 2004/03/01 01:17:11 UTC

[OT] problems posting attachments to the list - Yoav??

Hi Yoav,
since you are the list moderator, maybe you can also look into the attachment problem I (and probably others too) have? Every time I attach a patch, when my post returns through the list the attachment is replaced by a 'noname.txt' containing the footer which is normally appended to each post. Can you perhaps solve this issue??
Am I the only one having this problem, or are there others seeing this too?
I use AkMail and have no problems on other Apache lists, so it's most likely that there's a problem with the footer which is automatically added, and then destroys the attachment...

thanks, Guenter.

Re: [OT] problems posting attachments to the list - Yoav??

Posted by NormW <no...@bocnet.com.au>.
Good morning All.
Just checked my recent echoed patches and while OE6 shows a paperclip symbol
against them, the attachments (if still present) are not accessible.
Norm