Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Erik Hatcher <er...@ehatchersolutions.com> on 2005/02/17 17:40:09 UTC

[VOTE] Re: Incubating Lucene.Net

Lucene.Net has my +1.

Other PMC members please cast your vote also.

As for Garrett's concerns, it is my understanding that dotLucene is not
based the previous Lucene.NET codebase.  Though George mentions
Lookout, Beagle, and some other projects - are these projects using the
dotLucene codebase?  I thought that Lookout used the previous
Lucene.NET project.

George - could you clarify the lineage of your project and list what
projects are using it specifically?  Also, perhaps we should stick with
calling this dotLucene for now to avoid confusion with the other
codebase.

	Erik

Re: [VOTE] Re: Incubating Lucene.Net

Posted by Doug Cutting <cu...@apache.org>.
+1

Doug

Re: [VOTE] Re: Incubating Lucene.Net

Posted by Scott Ganyo <sc...@ganyo.com>.
+1

RE: [VOTE] Re: Incubating Lucene.Net

Posted by George Aroush <ge...@aroush.net>.
Hi Erik,

Regarding Garrett's concern, I responded to him regarding, so therefore
isn't any issue.

As for Lookout, Beagle, ets, I know for fact that Beagle, Ascirum and .Text
are using dotLucene, I don't know about Lookout.  Just do a Google them and
you will see.

As for the name of the project, I prefer Lucene.Net -- everything in the
package is Lucene.Net, the project name is called dotLucene; this is
inconsistent but I will take a vote on it.

Regards,

-- George

Posted by Otis Gospodnetic <ot...@yahoo.com>.
+1