Posted to dev@spamassassin.apache.org by Matthias Leisi <ma...@leisi.net> on 2007/02/28 19:46:55 UTC

Re: VOTE: SpamAssassin 3.2.0 prerelease 2 tarballs

Re: VOTE: SpamAssassin 3.2.0 prerelease 2 tarballs

Posted by Matthias Leisi <ma...@leisi.net>.

Re: VOTE: SpamAssassin 3.2.0 prerelease 2 tarballs

Posted by Duncan Findlay <du...@debian.org>.
On Wed, Feb 28, 2007 at 07:46:55PM +0100, Matthias Leisi wrote:
> I installed it and all is fine except that spamd does not like the
> - --daemonize [1] option. Spamd starts, runs the test/lint message, and
> then dies without warning before I can even feed a message using spamc.
> No problems if I omit --daemonize (even with all custom things loaded).

Silly question, but are you sure it didn't just background itself like
it's supposed to do with the daemonize option? (I mean did you check
that the process isn't still running with "ps aux" (or similar)) Did
you try using spamc to send it a message anyways?

--
Duncan Findlay