Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Danny Cranmer <da...@apache.org> on 2022/07/15 17:50:31 UTC

[DISCUSS] FLIP-252: Amazon DynamoDB Sink Connector

Hello all,

We would like to start a discussion thread on FLIP-252: Amazon DynamoDB
Sink Connector [1] where we propose to provide a sink connector for Amazon
DynamoDB [2] based on the Async Sink [3]. Looking forward to comments and
feedback. Thank you.

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLINK/FLIP-252%3A+Amazon+DynamoDB+Sink+Connector
[2] https://aws.amazon.com/dynamodb
[3] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLINK/FLIP-171%3A+Async+Sink

Re: [DISCUSS] FLIP-252: Amazon DynamoDB Sink Connector

Posted by Danny Cranmer <da...@apache.org>.
Thanks for the feedback and support Robert. I have created a vote thread [1]

Danny Cranmer

[1] https://lists.apache.org/thread/4qq33hxfjf5ms21pbo4mk2q7xn4s2l0h

Posted by Robert Metzger <me...@gmail.com>.