Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by suryaraju <bh...@gmail.com> on 2010/05/18 16:27:40 UTC

Wicker picker shows behind the yetti tab

Hi , i am using yetti collapsable tabpanels. I have problem with the
datepicker.

Datepicker goes shows behind the tab .Tab expands in IE8 and Firefox to show
calendar. But for older IE versions it Datepicker hides behind and tab and
not selectable.

Can I set the datepicker properties to show on top of all components?

Thanks S
Surya

Re: Wicker picker shows behind the yetti tab

Posted by suryaraju <bh...@gmail.com>.
I tried different z-index values. For Example : 999999 and also the highest
value for Z-index.

Is there any additional JavaScript that I can Append to so that I can make
calendar Draggable or set the Orientation of Calendar.

Thanks

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
use css, i think datepicker is already setting the zindex to something
rediculous like 9999 but maybe it needs to be even higher.

-igor