Posted to fx-dev@ws.apache.org by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com> on 2005/08/17 04:29:23 UTC

Maintaining multiple handlers (Re: WSDoAllSender/Receiver Handler types)

Werner, Venkat,

In my sandbox, Am working on setting up one class hierarchy for all
handlers (WSDoAllSender, WSDoAllReceiver, WSS4JHandler) to make it
easier to maintain. I will check something in tomorrow,

Could you both please help me smooth it out? then we can make a 1.1
quickly since it is a rework code and not a tiny rev (as you were
thinking about making a release for one small bug AND the dependency
jars).

thanks,
dims

--
Davanum Srinivas : http://wso2.com/ - Oxygenating The Web Service Platform

Re: Maintaining multiple handlers (Re: WSDoAllSender/Receiver Handler types)

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Hehehe...see latest CVS. most methods are in WSHandler. for
exceptions, i used WSSecurityException :). Need you to update
WSS4JHandler to use the methods in WSHandler.

thanks,
dims

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Venkat Reddy <vr...@gmail.com>.