Posted to dev@dubbo.apache.org by 原聪 <yi...@126.com> on 2020/08/12 02:08:06 UTC

PR have't got any response for several months

Hello,

Re:PR have't got any response for several months

Posted by yiocio <yi...@126.com>.
this email is NOT accomplished, ignore it please.

Posted by Jun Liu <li...@apache.org>.
Hi

Thank you very much for contributing to Dubbo and also I am really sorry for not dealing with the pr in time.

We appreciate every contribution from the community. We should definitely encourage more committers & users to active on Github to help each other by answering questions and reviewing PRs.

Jun