Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Andrew Vardeman <an...@iastate.edu> on 2002/06/17 17:39:36 UTC

is there a transport-independent application-scoped "bag"?

Hi folks.

I know there are application-scoped services and that, if your service is
app-scoped, its member variables are there across requests and
sessions.  But I have a request-scoped service using a
SimpleSessionHandler, and I want to store some info about all my sessions
somewhere for administration purposes.  Is there some Axis-specific
application-scoped "bag," or should I just use the servlet context?

Thanks in advance,

Andrew