Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Marcus Crafter <cr...@dresdnerbank.de> on 2000/12/07 12:10:57 UTC

[C2] web.xml/classpath-attribute

Hi All,

	Recently the web.xml file in webapps was changed to reflect support
	for the classpath-attribute init parameter (nice!).

	I noticed in the comment:

   <param-name>classpath-attribute</param-name>
   <!-- This is for Tomcat -->
   <param-value>org.apache.tomcat.jsp_classpath</param-value>

   <!-- Alternatively you can choose one of these:
        Catalina: org.apache.tomcat.jsp_classpath
        Resin:    caucho.class.path
        IBM:      com.ibm.websphere.servlet.application.classpath
   -->

	that Catalina provides the "org.apache.tomcat.jsp_classpath" attribute,
	however Constants.java listed Catalina as providing the
	"org.apache.catalina.jsp_classpath" attribute, before this change was
	made.

	Are both attributes available under Catalina, or should that be the
	latter ?

	Cheers,

	Marcus
     ,,$$$$$$$$$,      Marcus Crafter
     ;$,    _/\ &&:'   60327 Frankfurt Germany
       '     /( &&&
          &&&&.        Business Hours : +49 69 9757 200
    &&&&&&&:           After Hours    : +49 69 49086750

Re: [C2] web.xml/classpath-attribute

Posted by Berin Loritsch <bl...@infoplanning.com>.
> Recently the web.xml file in webapps was changed to reflect support
> for the classpath-attribute init parameter (nice!).
>
> I noticed in the comment:
>
>    <param-name>classpath-attribute</param-name>
>    <!-- This is for Tomcat -->
>    <param-value>org.apache.tomcat.jsp_classpath</param-value>
>
>    <!-- Alternatively you can choose one of these:
>         Catalina: org.apache.tomcat.jsp_classpath
>         Resin:    caucho.class.path
>         IBM:      com.ibm.websphere.servlet.application.classpath
>    -->
>
> that Catalina provides the "org.apache.tomcat.jsp_classpath" attribute,
> however Constants.java listed Catalina as providing the
> "org.apache.catalina.jsp_classpath" attribute, before this change was
> made.
>
> Are both attributes available under Catalina, or should that be the
> latter ?

It should be the latter.  I copied and pasted in the wrong value.