Posted to dev@trafficcontrol.apache.org by ocket 8888 <oc...@gmail.com> on 2021/08/31 20:51:33 UTC

Administration pages move to GitHub wiki

The ATC GitHub wiki is now live:
https://github.com/apache/trafficcontrol/wiki
Over the course of the day I've been moving over content from the
"Administration" section of the Confluence wiki (sub-pages of
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TC/Administration) into the new
wiki - any content not there is intended to be deleted!

Most of the pages that were moved map pretty directly, e.g. "Release
Management". However, I collapsed "Wiki Page Guidelines for Organizing
Content" into a section of "Documentation Standards". Much of the content
was translated verbatim, but some rewording - and in some cases more
extensive editing - was done throughout.

If there's *anything* missing from Confluence that you think belongs in the
wiki, speak now! I hope to be able to delete the "Administration" sections
at the beginning of next week if no one objects (to prevent drift between
the two wikis as well as track which sections are already moved).

Re: Administration pages move to GitHub wiki

Posted by ocket 8888 <oc...@gmail.com>.
The move is done. All pages with equivalents are now redirects (rather than
actually deleting them)

Posted by ocket 8888 <oc...@gmail.com>.